Gratis geld verdienen met e-mails lezen? Meld je aan bij
Zinngeld, Surfrace, Qassa en Euroclix !
Op zoek naar God?
Home Remedy for Snoring - Stop Snoring Treatment
Snoring occurs in a person when their soft palate (the back part of the roof of the mouth) vibrates . There are a number of factors which can cause this.
1. The muscles which support the opening of the upper airway at the back of the throat relax during sleep.
2. The extra tissue in the palate and uvula vibrates with each breath and it is these vibrations which actually cause the snoring.
3. A person's ariways will become narrowed during sleep and snoring will be heard.
Below are some home remedy for snoring ideas which you may want to try to help not only yourself but your partner to get a better night's sleep.
1. Realign your posture when sleeping. Why not try elevating your head with an extra pillow or two. This will help to decrease the chances of your throat muscles becoming relaxed and which is one of the more common reasons that people snore. You may even want to try not sleeping on your back as if you do you will find that you will commence snoring within minutes of going to sleep.
2. Stop the racket use a tennis ball. A good way of keeping you off your back is to get an old t-shirt or pair of pajamas sew a pocket in the back of it and then place some tennis balls inside (and then wear it to bed). Because it is so uncomfortable to lay on your back you will automatically revert to laying on your side even when you are a sleep.
3. It is a well known fact that sleep loss causes snoring so why not fix the problem by going to bed an hour or so earlier than you normally do and then sleeping on a bit later in the morning.
4. Change your bed If the mattress you have on your bed at the moment is soft and saggy. Go out a get a new firm one as this helps to keep your neck straight and will reduce obstructions in your airway which are associated with snoring.
Hopefully you may find that one of the home ready for snoring ideas above will help you in getting a more restful nights sleep in the future and help you design an effective program.
Dee Cohen is a psychotherapist and yoga teacher. Stop by http://www.oldsouthironworks.com/home-remedy-for-snoring.html for a comprehensive Home Remedy for Snoring program.<
My Photo Album
Recent EntriesHome Remedy for Snoring - Stop Snoring Treatment
|Hosting door HQ ICT Systeembeheer|