Gratis geld verdienen met e-mails lezen? Meld je aan bij
Zinngeld, Surfrace, Qassa en Euroclix !
Op zoek naar God?
Fashion Trend Summer 2011: Flower prints
Posted on 29/3/2011 at 09:17 - 0 Comments - Post Comment - Link
The designer shows this season flowering fantasies with oversized floral and botanical graphics - lived out in silk, linen or chiffon.
Tip: choose the accessories on the attitude. Floral chiffon dresses with feathers and receive plateau sandals a seventy-year note. Combined with oversized sunglasses and tweed blazers reminiscent of the styling on the other hand, sophisticated picnic-hour in England's most beautiful gardens.
by Isaac Mizrahi
By Jil Sander
By Diane von Furstenberg
By Louis Vuitton(for Asia Flair)
By Clements Ribeiro
Robbie’s got the Wrong Trousers
Posted on 9/3/2011 at 12:01 - 0 Comments - Post Comment - Link
My got what is he wearing!!!
(Brit awards 2011)
What do you think... has Robbie Williams style?
Thinking about life
Posted on 9/3/2011 at 11:42 - 0 Comments - Post Comment - Link
What has life taught me?
45 lessons Life Taught Me
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood... But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?'
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's,
we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."
Remember that I will always share my spoon with you!
Friends are the family that we choose for ourself.
Waiting for the summer !
Posted on 9/3/2011 at 01:15 - 0 Comments - Post Comment - Link
Love has no bottom, and love has no top.
A trend for summer 2011: BRIGHT COLORS
|Hosting door HQ ICT Systeembeheer|