So Hi everyone i just started with pro - mia again after some years now i
« March 2018 »
- Success doesn’t just come to you - it has to be met at least half way.
- Don’t give up five minutes before the miracle.
- You have to believe in yourself. And you have to believe deep within the bottom of your soul, feel you can do the job you have set out to do.
- You decide once and for all that you aren’t going to eat. There are no further decisions.
- The secret of success is the consistency to pursue.
- Don’t do anything today that you’ll regret tomorrow.
- The hungrier you are, the more fat you burn.
- I’m not starving myself, I’m perfecting my emptiness.
- Food is what we all must quit.
- Thin is forever.
- The only freedom left is the freedom to starve.
- Pain is only as real as you allow it to be.
- Pain is weakness leaving the body.
- Nothing can’t be fixed with hunger and weight loss.
- Food is just hindrance to your progress.
- You cannot taste perfection. You feel it.
- Every calorie you eat is another step toward destruction.
- Hunger won’t betray you like eating will.
- It doesn’t get easier, you just get better at it.
- It doesn’t matter how slow you do, as long as you don’t stop or look back.
- Act as if it’s impossible to fail.
- Giving in to food shows weakness. Be strong and you’ll be better than everyone else.
- Do not give up what you want most for what you want at the moment.
- You have to do stuff that average people don’t understand because those are the only good things.
- Every time you say “No thank you” to food, you say “Yes please” to thin.
- Thin is beautiful. Even thinner is perfection.
- Perfection is attained not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
- Hunger is a feeling; thin is a skill.
- Hunger hurts, but starving works.
- Thinner is winner.
- Time spent wasting is not time wasted.
- Only I can make myself fail.
- It’s not growling, it’s applauding.
- I’m a teenage drama queen. I’ll throw up my guts for self esteem.
- Denying yourself food is not true deprivation; never being thin is.
- I want my collar bones and hips to be as strong as my mind.
- I’ve come too far to take orders from a cookie.
- There is no try. There is only Do.
- The difference between Want and Need is Self Control.
Posted: 01:15, 16/6/2014
|Comments (0) | Add Comment | Link